UCA is Conducting a Clinical Research Study for UTI’s
Female volunteers are needed for a clinical research study being conducted by the Urology Centers of Alabama Research Department.
Are you a female that suffers from the following?
- Pain with Urination
- Frequent of Urgent Urination
- Lower Abdominal Pain
You may qualify for this no-cost study if you:
- Are at least 12 years of age and not pregnant
- Have had symptoms for 3 days of less
Qualified volunteers will receive at no cost:
- Study medications for your UTI
- Study-related care from a UCA physician
- Reimbursement for your travel expenses.
As this is a research study, health insurance and doctor referrals are not required to participate.
For information, please contact Andrea Parker, CRC at 205-445-0123 or via email at email@example.com