COVID19 Face Mask Protocol
In light of the recently updated CDC guidelines as of 5/16/21 for people who have been fully vaccinated, and the increasing number of people in the US who have received at least one dose of vaccine (46.6%) or have been fully vaccinated (35.8%) as of 5/13/2021, the UCA Women’s will be making the following changes to our COVID-19 guidelines:
Effective Monday, May 24, 2021, UCA Women’s Center will
- Continue to require all team members, patients, and visitors to wear a mask while in the building.
- Discontinue the COVID-19 screening questionnaires at the time of appointment or check-in.
- Return lobby areas to full capacity seating in all locations.
- Discontinue social distancing requirements of 6 feet between patients.
- Allow visitors to accompany patients for office visits.
- Allow vendors to return to the clinic during the appointed hours between 8:00am – 8:30am and 1:00pm – 1:30pm.
It has been a long journey for all of us since March 13, 2020, and UCA has and will continue to make decisions that are in the best interest and safety of our team members and patients. Although we will remain in masks for an indefinite period of time, we are finally beginning to see a return to activities that we did prior to the pandemic.
As always, on behalf of our physicians and administrative team, we want to thank each of you for your perseverance, flexibility, adaptability, and the continued dedication you have given and continue to give to UCA, our team, and our patients over the past 15 months. We could not have made this journey without you.